Bob Odenkirk did not mean GRAVITY when he spoke those words as Saul Goodman. But he might have. GRAVITY is but a humble vessel. Our customers must speak through it. By creating great content for their users. Just copy-pasting existing pdf and instruction manuals into callouts will not work.
Read more about how you can drive your employees to action by creating great content
GRAVITY in its puberty? On the contrary! We have constantly been working on improvements to reach maturity level for version 1. As of now, work on GRAVITY 2.0 will start. We will be regularly reporting on the benefits it will bring to our customers and partners.
Based on experiences gained with and feedback provided by our customers, edition thirteen brings some remarkable new features. Those include:
- GRAVITY 1.13 now fully supports Cornerstone on Demand, a leading Human Capital Management system
- New GRAVITY users can automatically be shown a pre-defined help text, welcoming them, or guiding them to further assistance
- Access to the dashboard can be configured by site, allowing for a selective use of this feature in line with the specific needs of the customer’s organization
- The export/import function available for workflows as well. This is particularly important for our partners, as it facilitates reuse of pre-populated workflows across their customer base
- Workflow Timeout. Provided a user does not complete all steps of a workflow, it will deactivate after a pre-defined time, memorizing this workflow as “not started”. Furthermore, the first and last step of a workflow are visually highlighted, so users immediately know where they stand in the process
- Various smaller improvements such as the isolation of the translation function when “Beezy” is used with SharePoint or the fact that a negative window size does no longer lead to invisible callouts.
Games don’t have manuals! Why are you still writing them? Games and enterprise applications have the same challenge: rapidly onboard and engage users. GRAVITY let’s you add the tools and concepts Game designers use to all your enterprise applications.
Google Chrome 80 will roll out an incompatible change regarding the “SameSite” cookie attribute starting Feb 17, 2020. All cross-domain browser scenarios, regardless of GRAVITY, could be critically affected.
In this blog, we would like to inform you on the technical background, the affected scenarios and provide a solution of the problem.
This blog focuses on scenarios containing GRAVITY for Web in Google Chrome scenarios. Read more