GRAVITY in its puberty? On the contrary! We have constantly been working on improvements to reach maturity level for version 1. As of now, work on GRAVITY 2.0 will start. We will be regularly reporting on the benefits it will bring to our customers and partners.
Based on experiences gained with and feedback provided by our customers, edition thirteen brings some remarkable new features. Those include:
- GRAVITY 1.13 now fully supports Cornerstone on Demand, a leading Human Capital Management system
- New GRAVITY users can automatically be shown a pre-defined help text, welcoming them, or guiding them to further assistance
- Access to the dashboard can be configured by site, allowing for a selective use of this feature in line with the specific needs of the customer’s organization
- The export/import function available for workflows as well. This is particularly important for our partners, as it facilitates reuse of pre-populated workflows across their customer base
- Workflow Timeout. Provided a user does not complete all steps of a workflow, it will deactivate after a pre-defined time, memorizing this workflow as “not started”. Furthermore, the first and last step of a workflow are visually highlighted, so users immediately know where they stand in the process
- Various smaller improvements such as the isolation of the translation function when “Beezy” is used with SharePoint or the fact that a negative window size does no longer lead to invisible callouts.